Last updated: September 9 th , 2022.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Rerouted Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Rerouted Services and the Platform. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of the full functionality of our services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the Rerouted Platform, including information about your interaction with products, content and preferences. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses the Rerouted Platform and other content served by or on behalf of Rerouted on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Rerouted Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the platform (product) and platform services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Rerouted Platform. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Rerouted Platform.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Rerouted Platform via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Rerouted Co., and others.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Rerouted Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below:
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through the Rerouted Platform. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Rerouted and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Rerouted, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Rerouted account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: The Rerouted Platform may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We sometimes provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Rerouted ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or a device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded our app, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, and profile information in the Account section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Platform and Accounts also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Rerouted Platform functions.
- You can add or update certain information. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your Communication Preference by contacting email@example.com. If you don't want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences (you can find “Unsubscribe” button in the footer of the email).
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
- If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Rerouted Services?
Rerouted does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Amazon Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Click California Policy to read additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Conditions of Use, Policies, and Revisions