California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Last Updated: September 9, 2022
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Rerouted Co. collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Rerouted Co. application is used:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you create a child profile;
- commercial information, such as purchase and content activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- education information, such as information you provide through our resource center;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business if you are a Seller; and inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose.The personal information that Rerouted Co. disclosed to the third parties identified in the “Does Rerouted Co. Share Your Personal Information?” section of the Rerouted Co. Privacy Notice about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Rerouted Co. product is used:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services;
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes;
- professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of enrollment for a Rerouted Co. verified account.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information:You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Rerouted Co., or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service using the embedded website link on our homepage. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Rerouted Co. has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- No Discrimination. Rerouted Co. will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Annual Reporting for 2021.
Access Requests. In 2021, Reroute Co. received 0 requests from rerouted.co customers to initiate the data access process.
Deletion Requests. In 2021, Rerouted Co. received 0 requests from rerouted.co customers to initiate the account closure and data deletion process.